Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Shot Put | Physical Education

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to share you my time at Physical Education, or P.E. This was our first session doing P.E. and we were taught, Shot Put. This is because we are practising for Athletics Day. One of the events is Shot Put and we got taught how to do Shot Put. We were taught 5 things to do while doing Shot Put.


  1. Hold the shot with three fingers and a thumb.
  2. We have to put, which involves pushing rather than throwing. In the Olympics, if you throw rather than push, then you will be disqualified.
  3. Keep your elbow up while pushing the put.
  4. We can skip to throw the put or spin around to throw the put.
  5. You have to bend down before throwing the put.

I hope you liked my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!