Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Which Face is Real? | Summer Learning Journey 2020-21 | Week 3, Activity 1

Welcome to another post on my blog. Today, I completed another activity for the Summer Learning Journey 2020-21. This activity is called, 'Which Face is Real?' For this activity, I had to first go on, Which Face is Real? and test by guessing ten of these. Then write my answer below. Next, I had to take a screen shot of the choices you made, then, insert it into Google Draw and use arrows and text to point out how you knew one was fake and the other was real. 

Left Image:
This image is fake and does not exist because this image has water-splotches and a weird ear captured. 


Right Image:
This image is real because it includes real-life objects, such as balloons, a person in the background and a tree as well. Those are clues to justify that the image on the right is real.