Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Self Directed Learners | Inside and Out

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to share you my matrix which I have assessed my self about what I've done well or need to achieve (need to work on). I've started a new hurumanu, called Inside Out, which is about English and Biology.

The green which I have highlighted is what I've done well and the yellow is what I need to achieve. I need to write three ways to improve what I've chosen.

I have chosen 'Ask for feedback when I am unsure.'


  1. When I need help or unsure if this is right or not, I can ask people around me. 
  2. If I need some help from friends or pairs, I can ask them.
  3. If I've done some type of writing, my friends, pairs, or teachers can give me some next steps for next time.
I hope you like my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!