Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

Do You Want To Be An Entrepreneur? | Business Studies

Welcome to another post on my blog. A week ago, I started my first Business Studies lesson. We had got to know what is an entrepreneur, and how to become one, so we got a checklist and ticked or not things about us. If the majority ticks were yes, then you are almost an entrepreneur or near to become one, and so on.

Today was our second lesson of Business Studies. We got taught about entrepreneurs and how they became one. Everyone got different entrepreneurs and tasks that we had to complete. We had to read through their profiles and answer the questions in the tasks.

After finishing it, we had to do an Enterprising Business People Research, which involves researching an entrepreneur of your choice. We had to create a digital presentation using some prompts. After finishing, we had to put it on our blog.

I had chosen Sam Morgan, the founder of Trade Me.





I hope you learnt something new from the presentation and liked my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!