Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

UFO Crash Creation

W.A.L.T: create a model that shares something we have learnt about our mystery.

As you know our topic is about mysteries all around the world. I have posted 4 to 5 posts about our mystery, like one is about my last post about my speech that I presented. We have made creations about our mystery. I have worked with Lasa for our creation. This creation shows how the UFO crashed near Mac Brazel's cabin. All of the class did their creation. This creation took time to finish. But it was fun to make the creation. There was some parts when Lasa and I didn't agree each other's ideas. I have found some photos about our creation. I hope you like our creation that Lasa and I made. Have an awesome and cool 😎 day/week/term. Bye!!


Personal Comment: I think that I had done well with Lasa. But I think that I should concentrate more on my work.
Our creation that we had made