Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Melbourne - Australia - Day 7

I have just like 10 hours in Melbourne. I couldn't write anything because there was nothing to do today. But I have some things that I wrote.

We started to pack up. I was excited to go back Christchurch. Tomorrow at 4:00 A.M we'll be leaving to Melbourne Airport. As yesterday we stayed home and did nothing.

In the morning as usually I eat Weet-Bix with milk for breakfast. I didn't realize that the time came to leave Melbourne. I will share my best and worst parts of the trip next post. But the only thing that I did was to watch a movie at night. Today is my 2nd shortest post of my holiday. As I told you earlier, I will be leaving at 4:00 A.M tomorrow so I will post my last post of my holiday back at Christchurch.

I hope you like my post. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!