Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Melbourne - Australia - Day 8 - Early Morning

At 3:00 A.M I woke up tiredly, I was sleepy. We got ready. At 4:30 A.M we went in my dad's friend's car. On Google Maps it was estimated that it will take about 1 hour and 5 minutes to reach Melbourne Airport. The sky was still dark. When my dad's friend dropped as at the terminal. We needed to find the desk to find the flight details. Our lane was E and it was far back. At E there was 2 flights checking in, going to Christchurch and going to Denpasar in Indonesia. It didn't took long to the desk to give our plane sticker. After everything finished we were hungry and went to Hungry Jacks and Subway. I really like eating Subway it was yum. After eating we went in the gate. I thought after the gate and we wait for the plane to come, I thought that there wasn't much people coming to Christchurch, but it was nearly full. We were lucky to find some seats to sit on.

At 7:45am the gate to go on the plane opened. There was one going to Jetstar and one going to Qantas. There was heaps of people going on the plane. It was good that we went earlier so we didn't wait for a long time. Our seat wasn't too far from the front. I had a really awesome Melbourne Trip.

At 8:40am the plane started moving to the runway. In the middle of the runway we had to stop for a few minutes because there was a plane coming from the other runway so we couldn't move.

At 8:50am the plane started to moving to take off. The plane took speed and lifted off. The pilot said that it would take around 3 hours and 5 minutes to reach Christchurch Airport (before the liftoff). It was a hot day in Tasman Sea. I hoped that the weather in Christchurch is good and sunny. In the middle of the flight most of the people were sleeping. It was so boring waiting. I saw the white fluffy clouds and the blue crystal shiny sea.

But when we went down it was raining. At 2:03pm (New Zealand Standed Time) we arrived back at Christchurch. It was really fun back home.

I hope you like my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!