Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Melbourne - Australia - Day 1

If you have seen my last post that I posted today morning, than have a see and then read this story that I have written. I will tell you what I have written.

I woke up at 2:55 A.M (New Zealand Standard Time) and got ready. I was really sleepy, but really excited! After getting ready I packed my Chromebook with me.

I really wanted to go to Melbourne, Australia. At 3:00 A.M we left home and went to the airport. At 4:50 A.M we checked our bags and electronic devices. At 5:00 A.M we looked at some shops near our gate. After 1 hour and 5 minutes the plane would take off.

At 5:51 A.M we board to the plane. At 6:00 A.M the engine started and we moved back. The plane started to take off. At 6:15 A.M the plane took off.

We slept the whole way to Melbourne. At 8:05 A.M (Australian Standard Time) we arrived to Melbourne Airport or Tullamarine Airport. When the plane landed and everyone stand up and made a huge line that lasted 7 minutes.

At 9:20 A.M we got out of the airport. My dad's friend picked us up and and took us to an enormous carpark where his car is.

After 25 minutes...

The traffic begun at a motorway. It was the largest traffic that I have seen before. We decided to go to the temple first. We went past M80.

At 10:14 A.M we reached to the temple. We looked all around the temple. It was really large, larger than our Christchurch temple.

We were hungry so we went to Hungry Jacks (similar to Burger King) to have lunch. We ate a burger and chips. After eating we went straight to my dad's friend house. We have to drive 67km from Hungry Jacks to my dad's friend's house.

At 1:00 P.M we reached to my dad's friend's house. We were really tired because of the long drive. The weather seemed to be cloudy, but suddenly showers started. We didn't plan to go anywhere.

At 6:30 P.M we decided to play carom. At the starting I played quite bad because it was my first time playing carom. But later I came to first place. My finger was paining. There were some times when I was going to win but I couldn't aim it correctly. At the end it came a bit hard. But it came to the part when I loss, Jaitra won!

Then we played Xbox 360. We played Kinect Sports. First we played Bowling because everyone could play and no one could miss out playing. I started bad with just 7 or 8 points, I didn't do any spare or strike. But later in the middle I had done Double strike and came first points with 107 points. It was a chance that I may have come first place or second place. But I came first with 147 points. After the game Jatira and I played Football (Soccer) against each other. Jairta started awesome with a score of 0-2. But later in the middle of the game I attacked and scored 3 points that makes the score 3-2. It was the last 0:10 seconds and I scored 2 goals. The game ended with 5-2. We played another game called Adventure. First round - River Rush. (We have to collect coins and get a higher score) When I played I got about 213 points - Gold.

Then my Mum and my dad's friend went to a supermarket called Coles. We had a good time playing together. I think that we had a awesome day! I think that we will have a cool 😎 day tomorrow! I hope you like my post. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!