Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Melbourne - Australia - Day 4

This is my fourth day at Melbourne. Today I haven't done much so this is a small post. But tomorrow I might do something fun. Now I will tell you what I have done today.

I woke up at 9:00 A.M.

We didn't do much today just stayed home and played UNO and Xbox 360 (Not the whole day). Then later at night we might go to the temple. So this post might be little. Let's start.

It started at 10:00 A.M when we played UNO with my sister, Jaitra, his cousin and I. I won 2 games in a row. Then we played Track and Field also Bowling in Xbox 360. It was really fun playing Track and Field also Bowling. In Bowling I came 3rd because I was versing the pros. Then we played Football (Soccer). I couldn't play well because the sensor was focusing the other player.

At 5:00 P.M we went to the temple. It would take above 1 hour. When we reached the temple the hall was full of people! At 7:00 P.M it was the time to eat every standed up in rows. We ate Sevsar and hot bread. It is one of my favorite food. I had a really good dinner. Then we went to the Bookstall in the temple. We bought some food for us.

I hope you like my post. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!