Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Table Tennis and Juggling | Physical Education

Welcome to another post on my blog. A few weeks ago in PE, we spent some time on table tennis and on coordination like juggling. There were a few tasks for each of them.

Table Tennis Wallpapers - Top Free Table Tennis Backgrounds ...
Table Tennis
Credit: https://wallpaperaccess.com/
For table tennis, we had to do a rally against a partner of 10 and 20. Then, do 10, then 20 rebounds of table tennis on the wall; means hitting the ball back to back against the wall 20 times. I got that through pretty quickly, so I went on to rally against a partner as long as we could; my partner and I went a rally for 25 hits.

Set of 3 Juggling Scarves
3 Juggling Scarfs
Credit: https://www.megaform.com/
After table tennis, we go to our second rotation which is juggling. We had to do juggling with scarfs and then hacky-sacks. First, we were given instructions on how to do the juggling. We were given two scarfs to juggle with one hand; then 3 scarfs with two hands and lastly 4 scarfs with two hands. After completing that, we had to do that same rotation with hacky-sacks instead of scarfs. I got up to 3 scarfs with two hands but could not complete that.

There were a few lessons including table tennis and juggling. As more lessons followed, the teacher challenged to do how much we can do a rally without getting them out, we got 30!


From this experience, this has thought me to try something new, because I haven't tried table tennis and juggling; also to be resilient and never give up in a new topic.