Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

What's my Digital Footprint? | Wānanga & Cybersmart

digital footprint Archives - excellence IT
Digital Footprint
Credit: https://excellence-it.co.uk/tag/digital-footprint/

Welcome to another post on my blog. Today, in Wānanga I finished my Cybersmart activity about Digital Footprint. The last lesson was about "Who Are You?" about Private and Personal Information and why we like sharing so much.

This lesson mostly included reading text and answering questions. The work that we had done was on a document. There was a text that we had to read about Digital Footprint. Before reading, we need to answer what we know and what are some things that the text might tell us?

After answering, we need to read the text, 'What is a Digital Footprint?' and check meaning on words, and phrases used. Next, we need to again answer questions relating to the text such as; Why do you think the author made this text? What did they want their audience to think about and/or know? We need to repeat that process for two sources - Be Deadly Online and Online Reputations. After reading three texts, we need to complete the digital footprints quiz.

Our last activity was: Create a blog post to share something that you have read or learnt about digital footprints. You could even create your own quiz in Google Forms.

So, I made a Google Form quiz to share my learning and what I've learnt. 


I hope you like my quiz and like my post. Have a nice day!! Bye!!