Pages

Monday, June 1, 2020

Earthquake!! | Chemicals and Chaos

Welcome to another post on my blog. Today, I finished an independent task in Chaos (Chemicals and Chaos). I had to choose an activity, complete it and then post it on my blog. Then instructions were given to us on the task. I had chosen an activity about 'Earthquakes'. I had to do some research and mapping in this activity.

First task: I was given the 10 biggest earthquakes ever. Then, using FACKTS, I had to locate those on a map which was provided.




Second Task: I had to choose one of the earthquakes on the list of earthquakes, then create a poster about the earthquakes making sure each criterion was checked off that was given to us. I had to use either Canva, Google Drawing, Piktochart or paper to present my work. 

Valdivia Earthquake poster


Third Task: After showing the teacher my work, I had to share my work on my blog and include my map and poster.