Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Spring Leaning Journey: Food | Activity 13

Welcome to another post on my blog. For this second task for the Spring Learning Journey, I am going to do a 'Would you rather?'. 


Would you rather never be able to eat cake again
Or

Never be able to eat ice-cream?

Comment down below what you would choose. Well, this is a hard thing for me, I like cake and ice-cream.


I would rather never be able to eat cake again. It is because sometimes cakes don't taste good and how we want it.

Ice-Cream is good and tastes well. They are delicious.

Image result for no cake
No Cake
Credit: https://www.pnglot.com/i/mTimJw_this-free-icons-png-design-of-no-cake/

I hope you like my post and opinion. What would you choose? Put your answers below in the comments. Have a cool day!! Bye!!