Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Big Difference - Live

Australia vs Wales
Credit: https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/match/australia-wales
Welcome to another post on my blog. Right now, I am watching the Rugby World Cup match, Australia vs Wales. This game is played at Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo. I started watching this match at 36 minutes (near half-time). The score was 8-16.

When I started watching, Wales scored a try, which lead them to 8-21. There was a conversion, for 2 points. Wales scored the conversion 8-23. After two minutes, it was half-time.

3 minutes after half-time, Wales scored a drop-goal (for 3 points). Score: 8-26.

At 46 minutes, Australia scored a try and a conversion, which makes them 15-26.

Now, it is 53 minutes. I will update after the game ends.

I hope you like my post about the game. Comment down below if you are watching the game. Have a cool day!! Bye!!