Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Twenty-Five Words

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to show and share the poem that I have created out of 25 words. We had to make a twenty-five-word poem or a slam poem. I chose to write a 25-word poem. So in this poem, we had to create a poem from 25 words which are given to us. So the writer has created their own poem and we have to create our own poem.

Here are the 25 words that we were given,

'Iight, ice, run, fly, float, white, mountain, witch, feather, blue, fast, past, snow, fall, puddles, bright, river, sunshine, burn, crusty, stars, water, sky, black, beautiful'

This was the poem I made:

Blue Mountains

Sunshine
Light feather witch
Blue ice
White crusty snowfall
Fly fast
River run past
Mountain
Water puddles
Stars float burn bright

Beautiful black sky

By Khush

I hope you like the poem that I have created. Comment down below if you've made a poem before? Have a cool day!! Bye!!