Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

That Was So Close

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to look at the match that just ended, Fiji vs Uruguay. This match was played at Kamaishi Recovery Memorial Stadium, Iwate Prefecture, Kamaishi City. Uruguay won the match, 27-30.

I had started watching the game on 64 minutes. The score at that time was 17-27. After some minutes, Nikola Matawalu (Fiji) scores a try which makes them to 22-27.

At 75 minutes, Felipe Berchesi (Uruguay), scores a penalty. Score: 22-30.

At 81 minutes (past full time), Nikola Matawalu (Fiji) scores a try, which makes them to 27-30. 

Fiji had a chance of conservation, sadly Fiji missed the conversion kick. Uruguay wins the game, 27-30.




Here are the highlights.


I hope you like my post about the match. Comment down below if you've watched the match. Have a cool day!! Bye!!