Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

What's Your 2040?

Welcome to another post on my blog. Today, we had watched a documentary named in 2040. This documentary is about climate change and global warming. This is an Australian documentary by Damon Gameau. Damon Gameu also acted and screenplay. So this documentary/film was about Damon concerned about his young daughter's future, he travels around the world searching new solutions and resolutions to global warming.

We had to answer reflective questions.

What are 2 things you learnt?

One of the two things that I have learnt today was that there are many positive solutions of making the world better.

The second thing that I have learnt was about seaweeds. Seaweeds can grow up to half a meter (50m) long, which was pretty impressive. It also takes carbon dioxide from the air into the seaweed. That seaweed can be eaten too!


What I would like to see in 2040?

What I would see in 2040 is the cleanness and the pollution reduced. There will be fewer cars, which decreases pollution. Also, there will be solar-powered vehicles.




I hope you like my post about 2040. Comment down below how you liked the trailer and if you want to watch it (or not). Have a cool day!! Bye!!

What's Your 2040?