Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

The Three Bad Pigs and One Good Wolf

For today's post, I will be telling you about our plans for our movie. A few weeks ago, I had posted about our Movie Reflection. In that post, I had shown our 1-minute movie that JV, Christian and I made.

So here is the WALT

W.A.L.T. - I can write a narrative using correct structure about the narrative you wrote to create the movie.

To make it understanding, in our group there are BlakeNikoTysonRyan and Regan. We had to make a movie which is a fairy tale with a twist. Below is our crew:


Niko - Benjamin (Pig 1)
Tyson - Noah (Pig 2)
Blake - Bryce (Pig 3)
Regan - Wolf, Music
Ryan - Cameraman
Khush - Director/Editor/Scriptwriter

Here is our script




Benjamin - “I’m quite bored.” - Throws the rock on the ground
Noah - “What do you mean?” - Bryce looks at the advertisement for a bank job.
Bryce - “Why don’t we rob a bank.”
Noah - “That’s an amazing idea!”
Benjamin - “But how are we going to do it?”
Bryce - “I’ve got a plan...” “You see the advertisement there, why don’t we work at a bank and…”\Noah - “
Bryce - “So I was saying was that we are going to pretend to work at the bank and steal the money.”
Noah - “That’s a really good idea.”
Bryce - “We should build on it. First, we are going to get an application for the job.”
Benjamin - “Nah, let’s do it this way, I think that on Thursday we should rob the bank.”
Noah - “A really good idea.”
Benjamin - “How can we rob the bank?”
Bryce - “Let’s get the blueprint of the bank.”
Noah - “Let’s go to the bank and try to get the blueprint.”
Bryce - “What we will do is that we will act to give the application to the boss. When the boss is out of his office we will take his blueprint and the…”
Benjamin - “Money!”


Thursday night…


Pigs enter the bank with style.
Benjamin - “It’s time to get the money.”
Noah - “Yea.”
Bryce - “I’m coming in a minute.”
Blake goes and gets the money.
Bryce - has the money the money and he ditches everyone.
On the way, the Wolf sees Bryce with the money. The wolf runs to get the Bryce.
Wolf trips on the ground, Bryce laughs and crashes on the wall.

Bryce wakes up and releases it was all a dream…

DUN DUN DUN!!!

I hope you like my post about our update. Comment down below if you've made a movie before? Have a cool day!! Bye!!