Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Let's Teach! Reflection

For today's post, I am going to reflect on what happened on Tuesday. So here's the question.

Thinking back to Tuesday's session:

  1. What sport were you presenting?
    • We were presenting our sport that we were allocated in. I was in my class' touch group. 
  2. What modifications did your group make, and why?
    • We had to come up with two modifications on Touch. 
      1. We made some changes like playing the game with ripper (ripper rugby). 
      2. We made the game safe by not tackling.
  3. What went well?
    • We all worked as a team and learnt new sports by listening to the team members. We communicated well and listened to our teammates. 
  4. What would you change?
    • In my opinion, the thing that I would like to change is the subs, in the first match, I was subbed off the whole match of touch. 
  5. What were the differences between your first and second sessions?
    • As I told you in the first session I got subbed off. In the second half, I wasn't subbed off and we all played well.
  6. Reflection: am I a leader? Why/why not?
    • In my opinion, I think that I am a leader because in some games I lead the team. 

I hope you liked my reflection. Have a cool day!! Bye!!