Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Our Movie Reflection

For today's post, I will be reflecting on our movie-making project. We have made 1-minute movies with a group of 3. We had to write storyboards and learn about film angles. In the one-minute movies, we had to add a twist.

First of all, the teachers introduced the topic. We watched three one-minute movies. We learnt about the camera angles and sound effects that were used. We went in a group of three. In my group, there were, JV, Christian and I. JV and I was the actors, Christian was the cameraman. We had to make our movie on iMovie. Below is the movie that we made.



After making our movie, we had to make our proper movie (because it was a tester). The theme was fairy tales with a twist. We watched a video of how it looked like. We had to choose a group of five. We first chose the roles that we are going to do in the movie. (I don't know why we chose it first.) I was the director and editor of the group. Ryan was the cameraman. Well, in my group, there is Blake, Niko, Tyson, Ryan and Regan.  We chose to do something similar to the Three Little Pigs fairy tale. I chose to change the whole story up. I changed the title to 'Three Bad Pigs and A Big Good Wolf. 

I hope you like my reflection about our movie that we are going to make. Have a cool day!! Bye!!