Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Let's take action!

For today's post, I am posting about the Community Impact Project. Four classes, 7/8 DS, 7/8 SH, 7/8 BH and 7/8 TZ have been working together in communities. We had to answer these questions below. Hope you like it.


  • Explain what community you have joined
    • I have chosen the Global Community.
  • Explain why this group is your passion
    • I want to help the community to make it clean.
  • Explain one idea your interested in
    • I am interested in people doing the right thing and doing something to help the community.
  • How do you think you will achieve this idea?
    • I will achieve my idea by making posters in the community by showing it what goes in what bins. Also, show them why it is important to put our rubbish in the bin rather than littering it.

I hope you like my questions about what I have been doing. Have a cool day!! Bye!!