Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Sea Animals! - Gold Coast - Day 5

Today was a really fun day at Sea World, I got to see cool sea animals...

At 11:00am we arrived at Sea World. When we arrived to Seaworld Drive there was heaps of traffic. But it took sometime we parked our car. When we got inside we had passes for the theme parks. After getting inside we got the map for Sea World. I saw that there was show going on in front called Jet Stunt Extreme.

After some minutes we went off looking around. When we were walking we saw a train station called Montrail Main Station. We walked up the stairs and the train came on time. There were 2 stations that we had to stop at, Montrail Mid Station and Sea World Resort Montrail Station. After some minutes we arrived back at Montrail Main Station. When we left from there, there was a good view of the places and rides in Sea World, also it went pass the car park.

On the map it said that there was a 'Our World of Dolphin Presentation'. In the presentation it told us to keep Dolphins safe by not using plastic bags because there are heaps of plastic bags in the ocean and it may harm them. Also they played with the dolphins. After some minutes the presentation came to a end. We all standed up and went straight, they said to go to Nickelodeon Land. There were heaps of rides to go on. We went most of the rides.

After the Nickelodeon Rides we met at The Plaza (food court). My Dad and his friend got us a burger and chips. They were really yummy.

Under Shark's Bay
When eating the burger I remembered something "When we were on the train we saw a place where there were water fighting boats that you can get wet." I told my parents and they said to go to the Battle Boats. It looked really fun to play in. I told the map where to go. In the way we came at Shark Bay, where there are sharks. We went pass the bridge and when we were passing by there was a group of Sharks close to each other. We walked forward and we saw more sharks and stingrays too. There was a underground gallery of watching sharks. We went underground and saw heaps of sharks, stringrays, fishes and other sea animals. After 10 minutes we went out of Shark's Bay and carried on. It didn't took long from Shark's Bay to Battle Boats. On top of us was the train. When arriving there we were the first one in line, because there wasn't much people there. It looked so fun when sitting down on the seats. There was a cannon water pipe to spray water on the other people. The more faster you spin the further it goes. We were sitting on the back and the adults were sitting in front. After finishing the ride we were not so soaked but the adults were soaking wet. I wanted to go again, it was really fun. I went for the next 3 times there and I got really wet. I went out of the ride and stayed out for a few minutes to get dried. My Mum was asking me to go to the Storm Coaster. I was frighted to go on the ride from the looks. I was brave and agreed to go on the Storm Coaster. When we reached to the line, the line was long, but our turn came really fast. It started slow but then it went fast and it was really fun. The ride was about 10 to 15 seconds long, it wasn't that long. I got a bit dried from the ride.

We were feeling hungry so we got popcorn.

After 1 hour...

It was nearly 5:00pm so the park was nearly about to close. We got again popcorn so we couldn't feel hungry in the car.

We got home and had dinner and went to sleep.

I hope you like my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!