Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

A Day at Surfer's Paradise! - Gold Coast - Day 2!

At 10:52am we reached Harbor Town. It took some time to reach there. When we reached at Harbor Town, there were heaps of fruits and vegetables up for sale. In front of us there was a huge watermelon that was for $4.99 (Australian Dollars) each.

Map of Harbor Town Shopping Outlet
Next we saw mangoes and they were cheap too. We looked around different fruits and vegetables. After looking at those we moved on looking at different shops. There were heaps of shops and food shops. My Dad and I looked around when my Mum, my Sister and my Dad's Sister went to shop around. There were sign boards which direction the parking is (e.g. South 🅿️. That is where you have parked because it is a huge shopping outlet). When we couldn't find my Mum, my Sister and my Dad's Sister so we went out and look around.

First we went to East. There wasn't much there to see but there was the food court and the Reading Cinemas so we went to the other direction. In west we looked around and we also didn't went further because we might get lost. But there was a information centre so I took one booklet of all of the main 4 amusement parks that we are going. We saw similar brands that I have seen in Christchurch like, New Balance, Adidas, Puma, Nike, Converse, Canterbury, Under Armour and Kathmandu. After looking around we sat on the same spot where we were sitting on before looking around. My Mum, my Sister and my Dad's Sister didn't come back. We looked everywhere but we couldn't find them

I was feeling quite thirsty so I asked my Dad to get something from Woolworths. We straightaway went by the ice-cream. We looked to find a ice-cream to eat but there were the boxes. When we were going by the counter I saw a bottle of Up n' Go. I thought to buy it. After buying it we went outside and waited for them.

After a few minutes they came from behind. My Sister said that they were finding for us as well. We walked back where the fruits were. We bought the huge Watermelon, Mangoes, Blueberries and Lychees. We went back home with a fun time at Harbor Town Shopping Outlet.


After a few hours we went to Surfer's Paradise. We parked underground in Paradise Centre. We walked to Cavil Street. They were tall buildings close to each other. We walked for some minutes when we saw heaps of people crowding and watching something. I went to have a look what was happening. There was a show going on and they were collecting money for some reason. After a minute we left and continue walking. When we reached at Surfer's Paradise Beach, my Mum, my Sister and I went to the beach when my Dad and his Sister was watching us from the top. The sand was nice and soft. We got our slippers off and got our feet wet. The water was warm and refreshing. This was the best beach that I have been to. The weather was calm. We stayed in the beach for around 7 to 8 minutes when we left to go back to the carpark. Before going in the car we went to Woolworths to buy somethings. We got ice-cream and other things. We ate the ice-cream in the car. It took like half an hour to reach back home. When we reached home we ate dinner and went to sleep.