Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

A Day in the New House! - Gold Coast - Day 4!

At 9:00am after breakfast our friends from Melbourne came to travel with us. We stayed there for a few hours and we had lunch.

Few hours later...

We packed our luggage and went to the rental car that our Melbourne friends hired. It was really hot outside and I was burning! It took 20 minutes to reach to our rental house in Miami. The thing that I like about the house is that it is about 700m away from Miami Beach.

When we reached home...

We parked the car outside of the house. When we went inside the house it was awesome. The view was great. The thing that I was waiting for is to see my bedroom. I went upstairs to my room, there were 3 bedrooms and in my room there were 2 single rooms, with a wardrobe and a bathroom.

After 1 hour...

We all sat in the living room and watched TV. After some time we went to our bedrooms and rested. At 9:00pm we went to sleep.

I hope you like my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!