Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

It's a Hot Day! - Gold Coast - Day 3!

At 8:00am I woke up and I went to shower. We went upstairs and had breakfast. Today we didn't plan anything because my Dad's Sister wasn't at home. It was hot and we had to put on the AC on. We all slept in a nice cool living room.

After 1 hour...

We had sandwich for lunch. After lunch we rested because of the cool AC until my Dad's Sister came back.

After my Dad's Sister came at 4:00pm we decided to go outside. My Dad decided to go to the Brisbane Temple. When we go the car would be full so my Dad, my Dad's Sister's Son and I went on the train. My Dad's Sister dropped us at Helensvale Train Station. We got a train to the city of Brisbane but we are stopping before the city. On Google Maps it says that it would take 30 minutes to Loganlea Station. We waited for 7 minutes for the train to come. On the train it had to stop at 2 stations, Coomera Station and Beenleigh Station. After half an hour we reached to Loganlea Station. We arrived on time to Loganlea Station. We arrived at Brisbane Temple after a few minutes. We stayed over there for half an hour.

After one hour...

We drove to a restaurant in Surfer's Paradise. At 6:30pm we reached at Tien Ran Vegetarian Restaurant. It took like 10 minutes to get the food to the table. We ate soup, noodles, spring rolls and other things. The food was tasty. At 9:00pm we reached home and went to sleep.

I hope you like my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!