Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Let's Swim! - Gold Coast - Day 6!

At 10:00am we arrived at Wet n' Wild. I heard a lot about Wet n' Wild and it sounds really fun. We had our passes so we scanned them and went to the lockers to put our stuff. After some time we went off to change. After changing I saw a ride called Super 8 Aqua Racer. We went in a line to Aqua Racer, the line was small because it was the start of the day. But we got our turn and climbed up high stairs. After some minutes we reached at the top and it was our turn to go. The instructor said to lie on your tummies and when the green light goes you go. When the green light flashed my Sister straightaway went so fast when my Mum and I were trying to push our self's but we couldn't even moved we tried even more harder and we went off. The board was going fast and fun, it was going up and down. At the end we splashed off. It was a really fun ride. On the map there was a place called Lazy Rivers, I had heard about that when you go in a doughnut shaped ring and you relax. The way of the river was going was on the left. We relaxed and the water pushed us gliding on the left side. I began to start turning and went slower. The other people were going fast but I was left behind. I caught up with a run to them.

After 4 to 5 minutes we went round in a circle and came where we started from we went forward and went on going. I asked how many laps are we doing they said that this was our final lap and then we go to the Wave Pool. It didn't took long to reach at the Wave Pool. This place is where waves come in the pool and it is really fun. The water was nice and refreshing. We stayed there for about 10 minutes when our Dad said to go to the Lazy Rivers because they haven't been on it. When we reached to the line it was quite big and most of the people kept going on and on when it was out turn, I was relieved. We went there only for one round because we had to go to other rides.

Image result for bucket wet n' wild gold coast
Kamikaze
We again went to Wave Pool, it was so fun out there. Our parent's were deciding that we go to the Tornado. I had also heard about this ride and it is thrilling! It looks so dangerous.

There was a ride beside the Tornado named Kamikaze. We all went on it. It was a  It was really fun going on it.

Image result for constrictor ride wet n wild gold coast
Mammoth Falls
I saw a white tube ride so I decided to go there because I like tube rides, they are fun. So we went to Mammoth Falls. It was a 3 seated ride and we had to carry it a long way up. I was in the middle and the ride went side to side. It went round in a circle.


Next place...


Image result for bucket wet n' wild gold coastWe went to the Wet n' Wild Junior Playground. I have seen the bucket fall in internet, it is so fun. We got wet in it a few times. We stayed in Wet n' Wild Junior for 20 minutes when it was time for lunch. We had sandwich for lunch by the lockers.

After eating lunch I decided to go on the Constrictor. The line was really long. It took like half an hour to reach at the front of the line. When it was our turn to go on the Constrictor. We had to carry a huge raft. We had to roll it on stairs, it was really heavy! I was sweating when coming to the top. The line wasn't long there were only a few people there. After 1 minute it was out turn to go there. I thought that the Constrictor is quite thrilling. The ride went on for 2 minutes, there were 3 x 360 turns. After riding the Constrictor it was time to go home.

At our table my Dad said to go to Harbor Town because my Dad's friend hasn't been there. We again parked in the south. We went to Harbor Town to have a look. We looked around there for 5-10 minutes and saw a shop for juices. The adults had Sugarcane juice and the kids got Mango juice. We drank the juice as walking back to the car. We went back home around 4:00pm and had fun at home.

I hope you like my post and comment. Have a cool day!! Bye!!