Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

What's Budgeting? | Business Studies

Adding up the monthly bills
Budgeting, Tacojim Via Getty Images
Credit: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-to-budget-template_l_5d8bed10e4b0019647a2b2cd


Last week for Business Studies, we learnt about Budgeting and what it is. After learning some basics about budgeting, we had to complete a task which included words like budget, surplus, deficit, spend, savings, wants, needs, income, finance, price, fees, necessity and exchange.

There were two tasks to choose from, create a budgeting crossword and make a Budgeting Language’ dictionary. I chose to create a budgeting crossword where the clues are above the definitions/explanation of the budgeting words.

Link to crossword


Reflection:


In my opinion, I think I did well in making the crossword. This crossword can help people who don't know much about budgeting know the words and its meaning. In this crossword, I also learnt most of the words listed and their meaning too.


References:




Have you created a crossword before? If you have, comment below and share it with me!