Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

A Christmas Eve at Botanic Gardens


This post should've been posted earlier but I am going to tell you my time at Botanic Gardens at Christmas Eve. So here we go.

Image result for rose garden christchurch
Credit: https://www.nzroses.org.nz/
At 10:00 AM, we reached Botanic Gardens. It was quite hard to find the carpark. Luckily, we had found a car coming out and we parked in. We got all the equipment that we needed and went off to the Botanic Gardens. First, we went to see the Rose Gardens, where there are heaps of different kinds of flowers. We had first looked at the roses at the front. We started looking from the left side and keep on going. The flowers had different colours, red, cream, white, orange, yellow, pink, light pink, and more.


I had taken some photos of the flowers at the Rose Garden, here it is.














After visiting the Rose Gardens, we went to the Cunningham House, where we will see more plants and flowers. When we went in there were so many plants and weird ones too. There were so many photos that I had taken so I will choose the main ones and show you.




































I've created a short video about my time at Botanic Gardens.