Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Solar Eclipse 2017

Image result for nasa
NASA's Logo
Today I am going to tell you about the Solar Eclipse that happened today (started at 8:00 am - New Zealand Standard Time). A Solar Eclipse is when the moon goes through the Sun and Earth. Then after the moon blocks the sun. Today morning I watched live on NASA TV Public Channel - NASA. Do you know that the next Solar Eclipse is at July 2, 2019. The eclipse will come near New Zealand, it is a chance to come in North Island, but not in South Island. Also I have took some screenshots of the eclipse from different places like, Madras - Oregon, Salem - Oregon and Carbondale - Illinois. This was the first time I ever seen a Solar Eclipse. I got most of my information by NASA. I hope you like my post about Solar Eclipse. One more I think in my future holidays I might post about some facts about Solar Eclipse. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!

The view of the Sun and the moon from Madras OR





Credits: NASA
For more information go to www.nasa.gov.

Want cool information, NASA has a website of the solar eclipse that you can look at the 3D solar eclipse. Click here.