Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Somalia

For 1 or 2 days we are working on a narrative named 'Somalia'. We had to choose one of the captain, the pirate or the robot. This narrative might be small as my last post about 'The Ridge'. I chose the Pirates. You know what I am talking about by clicking here. I hope you have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!


WALT write a narrative through the eyes of one of the crew, or robots or the pirates.
  • Describe the setting in detail.Think about words to describe the situation, what you see, smell, taste, hear. Try to use words that create the mood.
  • Now…..Write a first person narrative through the eyes of one of the crew or one of the robots. How you are feeling when the boat is invaded by pirates.

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 10.04.42 AM.png

At 6:51 A.M at the Coast of Somalia. The sky was bright and the sea was sparkling as a treasure under the sea. We were in our mini group attacking the big Vestel cargo vessel. We reached at the edge of the cargo vessel ship. We hooked our hooks on the handles. We climbed up to the cargo ship and then ATTACKED! Every pirate went in different routes. Some went to the kitchen and tasted the food. Some of them went by the captain. I went by the captain and looked around, we saw the captain drinking coffee. I threw his coffee away and said “Do you know who I am? The new captain. Give me the keys. GIVE ME THE KEYS!” He gave me the keys and I opened the lock.

Meanwhile at the Containers…

Screenshot 2017-08-15 at 9.44.16 AM.pngThe pirates opened the containers. A robot appeared on top. After looking around we saw soldiers of robots. The robot stared at me (one of the pirates). I went back and then. He scared all of the soldiers that were around me. We went through the containers and ran away. The robots were catching all of the pirates.

Meanwhile at the captain's room…

We were having fun mixing all of the captain’s settings. Someone tapped me (the pirates captain). I turned around and saw a robot? My expressions were so weird. The robot pointed ahead of me. I saw soldiers of robots. Also I saw closely my pirates, kneeling down. We all ran away. We all thought that we will never, ever go to this Vestel Cargo vessel ship.