Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Extravaganza Refletion

Yesterday night we had done our 1st Extravaganza performance at Hornby High School Auditorium. Also there is a show on today night at 6:30 P.M. At the start of August I made a poster about the Extravaganza. The whole school had done the Extravaganza. Our class (Ako Ngātahi) had done about NZ Music Month. That's why we had to do research about NZ Music Month. The songs that we had to perform a olden song. Our song was "We Don't Know How Lucky We Are". It was one of John Clarke aka Fred Dagg's famous songs. There was, Vann, Axle, Aisa, Joshua and I in the group. My role was to be one of the dancers. This song was made in 1997. Our group had practiced the song really well and we learnt the steps easily. We always practiced outside, but now we practiced inside the classroom with the classmates.  Also we had to practice in front of the class. Our costume was to wear a bucket hat, a flannel shirt, shorts and gumboots. It sounds weird but that's our costume.

After the class looking at our performance for the first time and the class really liked it. The boys had to practice the haka for the performance as well. I was really excited for the performance. We had a practice at the high school auditorium with our costume. I was confident about the performance. When I went to the stage the audience was full. The tickets 🎟️ might be sold out! We had a really awesome performance. Also our item "Why Does Love Do This To Me" song went well. The audience really liked our performance and our item. I hope you like my reflection about my Extravaganza. I hope I will do more better today night. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!



Here are the photos of our group doing our performance.