Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome 2017 - Happy New Year ๐ŸŽ† - Spencer Park - Ameya and Arayan comes to my House

Happy New Year ๐ŸŽ†!! Today I went to Spencer Park for some fun with my friends and family ๐Ÿ‘ช. The park was full because there was a Gala there.

Our tent ๐Ÿ• was at the other side of the playground at Picnic Area 2. We first played PIG ๐Ÿ– (like catch but if you drop once you get P then I then G that's how to play PIG). Next we played Cricket ๐Ÿ with my friends. First I batted and made a record of the longest time "Not Out". After a few balls I got out. Next we had lunch I had Noodles and a Sandwich. After I've finished eating Lunch we started playing Cricket ๐Ÿ again. I took 5 wickets after Lunch. Then Ameya decided to go Swimming with Arayan and I. We had heaps of fun. We played piggy ๐Ÿ– in the middle with a unknown friend. We had heaps of fun together. After 25 minutes we went back because it was windy and cold. When we returned we decided that we can play Football ⚽ with all my friends there. In my team there was Arayan, Pranay and I. In the other team there was Ameya, Dev and Vansh. We played a really good game with a total of 6 - 5, and we won by 1 point. After half an hour Ameya decided again to go Swimming ๐ŸŠ. When we reached there the temperature ๐ŸŒกwas really high about 29℃ so the pool was so cold. We played piggy ๐Ÿ– in the middle again but when we were playing piggy ๐Ÿ– in the middle Ameya pranked everyone in the swimming ๐ŸŠ pool that boy ๐Ÿ‘ฆ peed in the pool. But Ameya was thinking that boy ๐Ÿ‘ฆ really peed in the pool so we went back to our tent ๐Ÿ•. That time packing up time was over. Ameya and Arayan asked his Mum that they could come to my house ๐Ÿก Ameya's Mum agreed that they could come to my house ๐Ÿก at 6:00 ๐Ÿ••.

2 Hours Later...

At 8:00 ๐Ÿ•— Ameya and Arayan came from temple. They were excited to play Cricket in the Xbox ๐ŸŽฎ with me. First we went to the trampoline and played Cricket ๐Ÿ with a big ball and a small plastic bat. Our order for batting and bowling were Arayan, Me, Ameya and Shreeya. I was bowling first I got the first wicket on the first over. Then Ameya was bowing against me. I hit some balls and got 6 runs out on a LBW (Leg Bye Wicket). It was really funny ๐Ÿ˜ when Shreeya bowled to Ameya. Shreeya got Out on the first ball (Golden Duck) Middle Stump. Next it was Arayan's turn to bat, he made a record of the most runs (18 runs). Then I got Arayan out, caught out by Ameya. Ameya was bowling very good to me but I just keeping hitting and hitting then beated Arayan's record of the most runs, I got 36 runs it was really hard to beat the record. Ameya got me LBW, but it was not out. We had a rule of voting. So I got out by 2 - 1. Ameya batted and hit the ball out of the trampoline, Arayan got really Angry so Ameya throwed the bat out of the trampoline.

When we went inside the house ๐Ÿก the parents were talking so I took the iPad and went inside to play ICC Pro Cricket 2015. I played New Zealand vs Bangladesh. When I was starting the match Ameya and Arayan came to my room to play. I won the toss, Ameya and Arayan wanted to Bowl first. It was me, Ameya and Arayan for Bowling and Batting. The first over was good not enough runs by Bangladesh. The second over 2 wickets, 1 over, awesome bowling by Ameya. The third over by Arayan chose Luke Ronchi the Keeper. He has done some wide balls but took 2 run outs by a few wides. It was the last over the score was 98/9 - 9.0. The last over was bowled from Luke Ronchi he had done some wides but no wicket. After 3 balls it was dinner time. I finished the 3 balls and came for dinner.

After Dinner we went inside to play Cricket in the Xbox ๐ŸŽฎ. Arayan wanted to play but we had 2 controllers and Arayan is not good at playing but Arayan wanted to field and do the catching. First we versed Bangladesh. We smashed all of the teams and reached to the Super8s vs Australia on 8/3 1.0 overs. Next my Dad decided to do Fireworks. Ameya didn't want to do the cascades because he hasn't even done one before in his life. When Ameya tried one cascade and he loved to do cascades!! Arayan wanted to try a cascade, he loved it as well!! So we done 2 cascades each. After my 2 cascades I went to the trampoline to see the view from there. When Arayan finished his cascade he came to the trampoline to play. I had done the Dunker in the trampoline as well Arayan. When Ameya's cascades were finished we went inside the house ๐Ÿก. Then they went home at 10:00 ๐Ÿ•™.

I hope you like my story of today. This post took about 5 days (1/1/17 - 5/1/17) Have a cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž holiday!! Bye!!