Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

Trip to Akaroa!!

Today I went to Akaroa. I posted early on the day that I am going to Akaroa. I am going to tell you the highlights from Hilltop because I dropped my pen and founded in Hilltop. I hope you have a safe and a cool 😎 holiday!! Bye!!


We reached to Hilltop Traven and looked at the Awesome view. In the map we still have to Duvauchelle and Akaroa. We took some photos of my family and the nice view.

At 1:06 we reached Duvauchelle. We were 8 km away from Akaroa.

At 1:24 we reached Akaroa. We parked at 85 Beach Road. By the Akaroa Village Inn 🏨. We went passed the Black Cat Cruises to the Blue Pearl Gallery, to see the pearls over there.

After looking at the pearls my Dad 👨 decided to eafIce-Cream 🍦. I chose the flavor Chocolate, because I love it!! My Dad 👨 also ordered the chips as well. It took 10 minutes to get 1 packet because of the big line.When we opened the paper it was just 1 scoop chips!! And bit of sauce. We finished all of the chips and ordered an another chips. When the chips arrived my Mum 👩 💬 said  "Tom is here." (My Teammate from my Cricket Club). Tom's family came for a holiday. Me and my Dad were talking for a time. That time the chips were nearly going to be finished. After the chips had finished. At the Blue Pearl Gallery the counter lady was talking that there is a cool place name "The Giant's House" for the kids. The Giant's House was at 68 Rue Balguerie. A French Address. Everything was all French, even the town was all French, Streets, Shops etc. We took photos on every structure that's our favorite. I went to a toilet that you could draw on walls and the door. I wrote "Awesome, Cool Toilet!!".
Image result for The Giant's House
When we've finished looking we decided to go home. It was 5:05.

Image resultAt 6:11 we arrived at Christchurch. I was sleeping from Tai Tapu. I saw a House Castle and Richie Maccaw's House!!