Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bowling 🎳 Time!!!

Today we went to AMF Bowling 🎳 Garden City at Waltham. My 5 friends, my sister and I were there. First we planned that we will have 2 games. First it was Shreeya's turn she got 5 pins. This game took about half an hour to finish. Ameya won the round and got 69 points. Then the final round Ameya got 2 strikes!! Wonder Full!! Ameya got 102 points with a strike in the last bowl. The fastest bowl was by Dev and bowled 20.34 kph. In the middle of the games sometimes the pins doesn't come, onetime before the bowl the front pin just fell down for no reason, we had some problems in our side. After the games we got some tokens and played the games by the entrance. The first game I played was the Jackpot. I tried some tokens but it didn't came. Then my third try I got a Jackpot with 1,000 tickets!!! I tried some tokens but it didn't came anything. My Mum tried one and she got 1001 so between 995 - 1005 you could choose your prize. She pressed the button on the 500 tickets then she pressed the button again on the key ring and My Mum got a New Zealand key ring. After 10 minutes Arayan got a Jackpot as well. Before that Ameya got 500 tickets, they have 1,500 tickets. Then it was late, we went to choose our prizes. I chose Buzzing Magnates and Floating Ball. When I went home and tried the Buzzing Magnates and I really liked it. I hope you really like my Bowling 🎳 Time post. Tomorrow I am going to Joyful at Riccarton. Have a really cool 😎 holiday!! Bye!!