Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Queenstown!!

Tomorrow I am going to
Image result for Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown
Queenstown up to 18/1/17 and having a night at Timaru. We are leaving around 5:00 🕔 AM. So I think that I won't be posting the 3 days. I am living in Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront it's going to be awesome!! First Day I am going for a tour at Queenstown. Second Day I am going to Skyline Queenstown with some Luge rides!!! And I am going to Minus 5° ICE BAR!! It's going to be awesome!! The third and the last day we are going to look at Milford Sound. And look at the awesome view. I think that we are going to Shotover Jet at Shotover Lake. I am going to post after that trip at Queenstown. Below there are the pictures. Have a cool holiday!! Bye!!
Image result for skyline luge queenstown
Skyline Luge Ride Photo


Image result for skyline luge queenstown
Queenstown View with Skyline Gondola
Image result for Milford Sound HD
Milford Sound View
Image result for minus 5 ice bar queenstown
Minus 5° ICE BAR Queenstown
Image result for Shotover Jet
Shotover Jet