Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

Zealandia United | Power to the People

Today, in Power to the People (hurumanu 6), we had to create our own political party that we are soon going to vote for the prime minister of our kahui, Tīeke. First, we had to make our own parties. In that, we had to choose one person from each class to be in our group. There were five classes in our kahui, so we had to be in a group of five. After being in a group, we had to think of our political party name and a slogan. After that, we had to decide on 5 policies that our party will focus on and if I am the prime minister of Tīeke I will try to fix as much policies as I can. The five policies that we decided were;


  1. Environment
  2. Transportation
  3. Manufacturing
  4. Education
  5. Housing

These are the five things that the country needs to improve and if I am the prime minister, I will try to fix most of the policies.


In this blog post, I had to share our party name, logo, slogan, and the five policies (that I've listed above).

Political Name: Zealandia United


Political Logo:




Political Slogan: It's Time for a Change