Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

My Active Lifestyle During Lockdown

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am sharing the task that I completed for Physical Education. We had a Google Meet meeting and was told about our task. The task was to learn how to take our pulse and see what happens when we exercise.

We were taught how to check our pulse. Here's how to check your own pulse.
  1. Turn your hand so that your palm is facing upwards.
    1. Now place the three middle fingers from your other hand over your wrist below the base of your thumb.
    2. Press lightly to feel the pulse under your fingers. If you can't feel anything press slightly harder.

    I put a timer for 30 seconds and checked my resting pulse. It beeped 30 times for 30 seconds. Next, I went and ran outside then checked my pulse again. My active pulse was 37 times in 30 seconds.


    I hope you liked my post. Have a nice day!! Bye!!