Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Are we Stars?

We Are Stars - 360-degree science documentary from NSC Creative
We Are Stars
Credit: http://wearestars360.nsccreative.com/
Welcome to another post on my blog. Today, our class watched "We Are Stars" in Wānanga class. This film is about how we are connected to the dust of stars. In this post, we had to write three things that we learnt from the movie.


The first thing that I learnt was that; The very first atom is Hydrogen. The second most simple atom is called Helium.

The second thing that I learnt was that; "Most important couple in the universe" - Electrons and Protons 


The third thing that I learnt was that; Atoms begin three minutes after the explosion - Protons (Positive), Electrons (Negative), Neutrons


I hope you like my post. Have a nice day!! Bye!!