Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Theme Guide - Wonder | English

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to share my theme guide for English. Last week, we watched a movie named 'Wonder'. We then watched it again and analyse it. After analysing the movie, we had to complete an activity from four activities.

It was about themes and ideas from the movie. I had chosen the 'Theme Guide', as seen from the title. I had to explain how each theme is shown in the film and give them times to stop and look, quotes and key moments to watch for. We had to present it creatively.

There were three themes,


  • Kindness
  • Family
  • Doing the Right Thing (Popularity)


What am I learning?
I am learning to analyse the film, Wonder.

How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by creating a poster which shares the audience the themes used in the film.

What am I wondering as a result of my learning?
I am wondering nothing.


I hope you liked my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!