Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Teamwork Reflection | Health

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to share you my reflection from the last lesson on health. For the past few lessons in health, we have been planning the teamwork activity that we had to run for the class. We were given a video to watch and we had to choose one team activity to run for the class.

We had to answer some questions for the reflection;

What went well/good in the previous lesson?

Everyone contributed to the activities by each group. There were no problems, everyone had fun. Things went out smoothly.

What did not go well in the previous lesson?

The weather was quite windy, so we had to do all of the activities inside the class.

How did you display kindness? Confidence? Goals?

I displayed kindness by listening to the groups explaining and demonstrating the activities. I had a bit confidence explaining the activity. My goal was to get the water balloon the furthest with my partner catching it.

I hope you like my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!!