Pages

Monday, July 29, 2019

What So Far? | Physical Education

For this post, I will be sharing you what have been doing so far (after Tapu ae). Because we haven't posted after Tapu ae.

We have been looking at a new topic after Tapu ae. Also, we have been doing some new things too. Last week, we have been doing some things like the Beep Test (Well, earlier, when we had done the Beep Test), Maths and Dodgeball.

Let's go back to the Beep Test, the first one that I had done was 'Stage 4 Part 2', which was low for my age. I had made improvements in my fitness by doing more and engaging more. The second Beep Test that I had done, my score was 'Stage 6 Part 3', which was a really big improvement in my fitness. Which means that I can run or jog for a long time. When I reached Stage 6 Part 3, my energy was all out and I couldn't do more. I wanted to quit at the start of Stage 6, but I pushed harder and tried my best. So this is one of the things that we had done. Here's the second part.

So the second part that we have done is Maths. We have been doing the 'Hurumanu Football Club Grounds Maintenence Challenge'. We need to know addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, budget, area, perimeter, cost, size, how big is the sportsfield & pitch and time & date. So, there is lots of information that we need to be knowing and learning. We need to work in groups. In my group, there is Christian, Khyle, JV and I. Here is the third and last part of what we have done.

Dodgeball was one of the best things that we have done. It was really exciting and fun. Last Thursday, we played three games of dodgeball by different categories (Class vs Class, Yr7 vs Yr8 and Boys vs Girls).

I hope you like my post of what have so far done in P.E. Have a cool day!! Bye!!