Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2019

A-Z Animals!

Welcome to another post on my blog. This is another task of the Learning Journey. In this task, we have to name animals from A to Z. This didn't take me that long to name it. Most of it, I knew the names from the letters.

Before we start, I want to tell you that I have completed 400 blog posts!! (Well, this is my 400th post).

Let's go back to the topic, so here is...


Image result for uakari
* Uakari
They are one of the weirdest animals on Earth. Here's an image of a Uakari. Uakaris are bald with red faces. 


Image result for x ray tetra


* X-Ray Tetra
X-Ray Tetras are found in the Amazon and Orinoco basins (near Brazil, Venezuela). 


I hope you like my post about animals up to Z. Comment down below if you learnt something new today. Have a cool day!! Bye!!