Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Let's Try Animaker! | Media Team

Welcome to another post on my blog. For Media Team today, we used Animaker to create an animation. We are using this website because it has heaps of features. We are going to use this website until the end of the term (for Media Team).

Image result for animakerFirst, we watched a tutorial of using the website. The video was 11-minutes long, it was a really long video. But it taught us lots of information to use the website.

My favourite thing about Animaker is that you can move the screen as it was in a movie. Also, you can add animations to the characters, which looks more cooler.

I used to use Powtoon (and it still), both of the animation features are cool. There is something which Animaker have but Powtoon doesn't (vice versa).

I hope you like my post about Animaker. Comment down below if you've tried Animaker before. Have a cool day!! Bye!!