Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Activity One - What's my Favourite Animal?

Welcome to another post on my blog. This is another activity of the Learning Journey. For this task, we had to share our favourite animal. My favourite animal is Tigers. What is yours?

Image result for tigersTigers' status is endangered. Which means that they are endangered. There are only 3,900 Tigers left. Tigers' scientific name is Panthera tigris. There is a range of places or habitats where tigers live, evergreen forests, tropical rainforests, mangrove swamps, temperate forests, savannas and grasslands. There are two subspecies of tigers. They are known as the Sunda Island tiger and the continental tiger.

The largest tiger is the Asian big cats, they rely on sight and sound rather than the smell of hunting. A tiger can eat up to 40 kilograms (approx) of meat at one time. On average, tigers can give birth from two to four cubs - every two years. It is known that tigers go in the wild when reaching 20 years of age.

I hope you like my post about my favourite. What is your favourite animal? Comment down below!! Have a cool day!! Bye!!