Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Climate Change - Our Biggest Challenge

For reading, we are reading about Climate Change. The teacher had set activities for us to know about climate change. After we've finished, we had to make an infographic or a DLO about the topic.

Definition:

According to Google Definition, climate change means - a change in global or regional climate patterns, in particular a change apparent from the mid to late 20th century onwards and attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels.


Here's my infographic that I've made.



I hope you like my post about Climate Change. I hope you learnt something new from this infographic. Comment down below what you've learnt today about Climate Change. Have a cool day!! Bye!!