Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

The Piano

For a few days we are writing about a video named 'The Piano'. This video is about a old man playing the piano and remembering his memories. This video is short, but we needed to add descriptive words. Also we haven't done any Maths, Reading and Writing because of the Extravaganza. In this story we had to be the Granddad or the outside viewer. I chose to be the Granddad. Most people in the class chose to be the Granddad. I hope you like my story that I have wrote. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!

Success Criteria:
I know I will be successful when …

  • Re-call what is happening in the video. 
  • Use adjectives and experiment with language features. 
  • Use paragraphs correctly.
  • Begin sentences with different/ interesting sentence starters.
Have a look at the video first to get the idea of what I am writing about.
Here is my writing that I have done.

The rhythm was drifting smoothly through my body and it came through onto the piano. My fingers were flowing steadily. The depressing music from the black piano was playing I remembered the flashlight memories when I was playing this music to my wife.

Also what I could remember was in 1945 when World War 2 was going to end, I was in the war being the First Aid helper. I nodded to the soldier beside me, to say that it’s safe. He turned around and when he was going to shoot, he got shot. I ran and dragged him back. I was holding his hand to see if he is okay.

The other thing that I remembered was when my dad gave me a present. The box was long, I thought it was a playing gun. But it was a wooden horse toy. I hopped the toy all around. Like that I saw my grandson, Jake, playing the same toy at the same place. That is one of the best memory when I was a child. Jake came and sat next to me. He looked at me and pressed the last key and ended the song. Jake and I faces each other.