Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Among the Hidden Final Activity

This week is the last week of term (Term 3). There were 3 last activities of our novels. We had to choose one of the activities. There is, character collection (this activity is about to make the main character's objects, people or other things, eg: Jen's computer.), another one is text conversation (this activity is about the conversations of Luke and Jen, the last one is about to create a game (this activity is about to make your own game on gamefroot.com). I chose character collection. In my group there was Axle, Vann (again). For the character collection we make our objects with clay. If you haven't seen my last novel post about my retelling click here. For our character collection we made Luke's Mom and Dad, Jen's computer, hog , flashlight 🔦, a tree, a bulb and a gun. Below is the thinklink that I made. This clay modeling took about 3 days to make. We tried to make our best in our creation. Also 'Among the Hidden' novel was really good, also I hope you have a read at the novel. Comment and give me a feedback how well our group did this creation. I hope you like my post. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!