Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Online Manners

W.A.L.T: Interact online in a kind, positive and helpful way.

For the last few weeks we are learning about Netiquette for cybersmart. If you don't know what Netiquette means I will tell you the meaning, the word 'Netiquette' comes from the the words net and etiquette. Etiquette are the rules of behavior considered to be good manners. We are learning about netiquette when emailing. We had watched a video about what does Netiquette mean. After watching the video we made a mindmup and brainstormed our ideas. First we had to know what to do and what do not do. Also it is good to know how to be safe online. Below is my mindmup that I made. There is heaps of information to know. On the left is the things to not do and on the right is the things that you do online. So have a look at my mindmup that I made.





When I knew what Netiquette means I learnt heaps of new things about Netiquette. Like there is one like flamewars. Flamewars are mean language while chatting online.
Next Step: Try to look deeper about Netiquette and learn how to be pro online. 

Here is our first video that we had watched. This video teaches us about Netiquette. It has heaps of information to know about.