Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

Partly Cloudy

For the last few days in writing we are writing about a video named 'Partly Cloudy'. This video is about a stork named Peck and a gray cloud named Gus. There were heaps of pink clouds above, but the gray cloud felt lonely, so he had a stork helper, Peck. In this story we had to be Peck or Gus. This story is a bit big but I hope you like my story. I hope you have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!

Partly Cloudy

The sky was glowing and shimmering all around, also the sun was bright and scintillating. The clouds were pink, fluffy, soft and squishy, it felt like sleeping on a candy floss.

Anyway, I was a stork that had a job to deliver fun and cute things to make people happy. There were hundreds of storks flying around the village. Each stork had it’s own cloud and that’s how we deliver fun and cute things to others like, Kittens, Dogs, and even new born babies.. They make the fun things by making a pile of soft cloud peice and electric to make the fun objects.

But my cloud wasn’t like that. My cloud was below the pink clouds and sad type of cloud. He tried to make something fun for the others. Now I will introduce myself, my name is Peck and I am the helper for the gray cloud. Also I will introduce my cloud, his name is Gus.

I was coming from the delivery, suddenly he grabbed me and scratched me on the side of my head, then I pecked him back. I was asking to give more deliveries. Gus gave me a… baby crocodile? I felt a bit confused, but it was cute, delightful and adorable . I pointed to come to me, the baby crocodile jumped and bite my face! “Ouchhh, AAAAAAH!” I screamed! The baby crocodile went big as a balloon because I screamed inside him. I was finding his tail to take him out. I pulled him out and felt relieved. Gus made a bag and put in inside and said to deliver him. I wasn’t happy about that. The baby crocodile was wobbling like a jelly. Gus waved to say bye.

I was huffed and puffed about the amount of deliveries that I do. My right hand feathers were falling out. Gus was making another animal? I went back because the animal couldn't attack me, but last time there was a baby crocodile that was attacking. Now I didn’t want to deliver another attacking animal. Gus added the electric shock and suddenly…

The animal ran to my tummy. It was really painful. I didn’t recognized when the animal attacked me. The animal looks cute and adorable like the baby crocodile, but it is really attackable. It was the baby sheep with big horns that I was talking about. Instantaneously I heard a voice coming from above, it was the Stock, the cloud and the puppy. The puppy was cute, friendly and nice. I wished I had that type of cloud. But then I recognized that Gus was looking at me. He gave me the bag and I flew away. Before flying away the baby sheep with big horns hit me repeatedly. I didn’t knew that today was the worst day of my life, I was suffering with pain.

When I returned back I had a purple eye because of the baby sheep with big horns. Now this animal was round and small. Gus as usual electrics the piece of cloud and when I holded the cloud it appeared a...

Porcupine!!!!!

I screamed and throwed the Porcupine up in the air because it was so prickly. When I caught the Porcupine again it was so prickly. Finally, Gus picked the Porcupine and made a bag. When the Porcupine was in the bag the was prickly. I holded the Porcupine from my beak to the top of the bag and I few off. When I returned back it was sunset. I returned back with heaps of the prickly Porcupine hair. I closed my eyes when Gus pulls the prickly Porcupine hair off. My whole body with feathers were nearly off. Gus hughes me with kind. After hugging Gus remembers something behind him. It was a huge…

SHARK!!!!!!

It was bigger than I expected. I flew back, I didn’t want to deliver more of these dangerous and attacking creatures. Then I heard someone laughing, It was the stork with their cloud, they were playing with baby chicks. They were laughing all around. Gus and I were looking at the fun that they were doing, then Gus tried to give me the shark. Now I decided to not do more deliveries from Gus, so I flew off to the happy clouds. When I landed to another the happy cloud showed me something to give to. I picked up the bag and flew back to Gus. I opened the bag and there were some, American Football armor that I woe. Afterwards Gus felt happy that I didn’t left him. I asked him to deliver more things. Gus took some piece of cloud and made like a lizard. Gus elected and a eel popped up. But then it eclectic me, I was moving around as I am doing a crazy dance. But after a few seconds it stopped. Gus hugged me and laughed. It turned out to be a good day.