Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Camping Sites | Summer Learning Journey 2020-21 | Week 3, Activity 1

Welcome to another post on my blog. Today, I completed another task for the Summer Learning Journey 2020-21. This activity is called, 'Camping Sites'. For this activity, I had to make a copy of a slide deck and complete the activities. Next, click on the slide with the campsite that would make you the most money and download the slide to share on my blog. Lastly, upload your Campsite PNG to your blog, embed your slide deck on your blog and write a reflection on the activity.




Reflection

What I've Learnt
Nothing, but it was fun doing the activities.


What Was Fun
Doing the activities - colouring in the tents and solving the questions.


What Was Challenging
Trying to make more than 30 tents in a campsite.